Thursday, May 19, 2011

LG GD570 dLite cell phone 3.5mm audio adapter killer add-on accessory

Great news. My MobiMan LG Micro USB to 3.5mm audio adapter arrived. It is the best addon accessory. Now that I can use my favorite Koss PortaPro headphones, music and other audio sounds wonderful... might I say, better than out of the computer or my Sandisk Sansa -- which I won't be using any more. Anyone want a 4GB black Sansa? As a bonus, there is a mic and off-hook button on the adapter. Best $8 addon ever! Here's the review I posted on amazon, and link to the adapter: LINK
This review is from: MobiMan® - Premium Quality MICRO USB TO 3.5MM Stereo Headset Audio Adapter with Microphone & Hold on Button for Nokia / Motorola / LG / HTC / T-Mobile / Samsung Mobile Phones Exactly as I dreamed. Now I use my own 3.5 headphones with my LG phone's microUSB plug. (Using it with Koss ProtaPro.) My LG phone is now a full fledged portable multimedia player as good as any out there. I've got it packed with videos and music on Sandisk 4GB microSD card. It came in plastic baggie. Labelled: MobiMan - Premium ... Mobile Phones. New X00053H2NL The adapter itself is labelled: Hongbiao SM 8600. Bonus: The top of the plug, where 3.5" plugs in: includes a mic, sounds at least as good or better than the internal phone mic, and includes an off-hook button. Just like the included handsfree earbuds that came with the phone! Now I wish I bought a 2nd one for backup, not because I'm worried it will break, but because I'm worried I might misplace this! My only peeve isn't with adapter, but with LG, I just know the little plastic microUSB cover on the phone is going to break off now that I will be using it as a media player.

No comments:

Post a Comment